New Battery for Lx-6s

• JFan02

All,
    I need to grab a new battery for my LX-6s. Been toying with the idea of going back to a Vexilar but I like the different graph options I get with the Marcum.

If I stay with the Marcum is it worth the extra $50 to go to the Lithium Shuttle, do I just go with a lithium batter or should I stay SLA? I like to hole hop and be mobile so that has me leaning towards one of the lithium options. Anyone who’s made the switch have some experience they can share?

JoeMX1825
    MN

ABSOLUTELY! Not sure if they are still available, but several stores (Sheels) had the Marcum 10ah Lithium battery with charger for only $50! I have one in my LX-6s and that thing is a feather weight now…

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

ABSOLUTELY! Not sure if they are still available, but several stores (Sheels) had the Marcum 10ah Lithium battery with charger for only $50! I have one in my LX-6s and that thing is a feather weight now…

I got 3 of these batteries. My flashed just lasted 3 days and didn’t die. Let alone its a lx3. But it was great. When I originally picked it up after installing the brute I thought I forgot my battery

IceManBran

Lithium is absolutely worth it. Less weight and longer run times.

I’ve heard the battery in the Marcum shuttle has to be replaced by Marcum if it ever goes bad and i’m sure it isn’t cheap, so a standalone lithium is the way id go.

JFan02

Thanks guys! I appreciate the input!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.