Back To A Real Life Again

• zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

MAN THIS HARVEST HAS BEEN HORRIBLE!!!!! I manage an elevator and since wheat harvest started, I have had no life at all. Wheat got strung out because of rain so we were late in getting ready for bean harvest. Bean harvest took FOREVER because of all the rain and corn harvest, though still going on, is just finally starting to wind down because the crop never did mature and dry down. All of this left me zero time to have any kind of a life.

I want to appologize for my absence on the forum and I hope to now finally get to see my family more than an hour a day and also be able to do some hunting and fishing on the weekends. We are going to have some great ice here in central and western Nebraska after this cold spell and I wish good luck to those who are going to be able to get out and enjoy it

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

You been in Elm Creek most of that time, Zach? I swear I saw you dart out in front of my headlights the other night joggin across the highway on my way to work…

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

All the time Ya, I feel like a deer in the headlights after this harvest Kinda wish you would have just put me out of my misery

djorg
    Central City, NE

Brian’s not a very good shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

If Zach’s wearing one of those hats that has the antlers on it, I’m sure I’ll get him!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.