Green Team showing well in Green Bay

• kpolak1

Congrats to Bill and Lee for their 7th place finish in Green Bay. The only non-cheese heads in the top ten. Way to go boys.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Way to go guys!

seibert
    Kearney, Nebraska

Guys,
    Thanks for the accolades! I have had very little time to get on the computer and see what has been going on, let alone make a post. For some reason when a person is gone for a week, the real world doesn’t just stop.

I do have plans on writing a report of what Leland and I did at Green Bay, and I will also post some pictures, so hopefully I will get some time real soon and get that done.

I can tell you, when we saw our names on the first page of the leader board, we were absolutely ecstatic. Leland and I have spent a lot of time enjoying the Great Outdoors, but this entire event is the coolest thing we’ve ever done togethe. We’ve been fishing tournaments together for five years, which to those who know us is hard to believe. I would not have wanted to share the stage with any other fisherman, so my congratulations go out to my partner Leland Bailey, I couldn’t have, nor would have wanted to, do it without him.

Todd_NE

Congrats again. Hope you had a safe trip home. I was getting a little goofy around Worthington

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.