Thanks to Bill

• orion94
    them thar hills, SW Nebraska

Bill I just wanted to say a huge thank you for a great , Well run Tournament. I had some great fun and got to meet a few more IDA members. I am looking forward to the second annual State Farm Tourney.
    Chris

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

You did a heck of a job Bill and thanks to Tim and everyone else who put this thing together

prov1900
    NE Nebraska

Thanks from me too!! That was about the most fun I have ever, ever had.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Thanks Bill, Tim, and Scott for all your hard work putting this thing together. We can’t wait for the next one.

walleye4
    On the Water

Where is it going to be next year?

orion94
    them thar hills, SW Nebraska

Lewis and Clark

seibert
    Kearney, Nebraska

Hey guys,
    Wow has this been a long week or what. Right now is the first time I’ve had time to sit down and reply to anything on IDA. Let me start out by saying THANK YOU, to all the IDA members that fished the State Farm Open. The fishing people from this site, were a great help in making this tounament the success I hope it was. It was fantastic to meet the guys from IDA at the tournament and it’s great to have a face to put to the names.
    I hope everbody had a great tournament, and felt like the tournament was run well and worth their time. I’m always looking to improve on anything I’m involved with, so feel free to P.M. with any ideas or suggestions.
    CONGRATULATIONS to Ben and Pete!!! Fine job!! The State Farm Open couldn’t have had a better team win the inaugural event. These two guys are great for the sport of tournament walleye fishing. There will be an article in the Lincoln Journal Star, in the outdoor section, this weekend. There will also be one in the Hickman weekly newspaper.
    Keep checking the website http://www.fishtowin.com for the final results and information about the State Farm Open. This tournament will be on Lewis & Clark in 2008.
    Thanks again to everyone.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Lewis & Clark in 2008

That’s my neck-o-the-woods. Sign me up for 2008.

Thanks for keeping us posted Bill. I will likely fish it next season.

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

So will it be your boat or mine Wade

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Zach,

I’d gladly fish it with you. Either boat works for me.

tomich
    Omaha, Ne

Hmmmm! Lewis and Clark, have a date or even a month yet?

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Sounds like a date to me

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.