Newest Staff Member Todd Consbruck!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Please welcome Nebraska resident Todd Consbruck (Todd_NE) to In-DepthAngling’s Field Staff.

Todd is an avid Nebraska walleye fisherman. We’re all looking forward to your knowledge, passion and reports for fishing in our Nebraska forums!

More about Todd, in his own words… ” I’m a lifelong outdoorsman who is very fortunate to be able to fish and travel as much as I do. I fish team walleye tournaments have been fortunate to have some success, including a few wins and numerous top ten finishes. Although my love affair is with walleye I do consider myself a multi-species angler and enjoy fishing for bluegill, crappie, bass, lake trout, pike, along with saltwater fish and even a little flyfishing. Currently I’m on the pro staff of a number of outdoor companies, most prominently Tracker Boats, Bass Pro Shops Tyndall Motors, and ReelBait.com I work numerous outdoor shows every year and also write articles, including those published in WalleyeCentral Magazine, Western Walleye and soon to include Fish’n Line Magazine. I have also appeared on Outdoor Nebraska and occasionally assist with outdoor outings for select companys.

My true passion is fishing the “greenback” run on the Red and Winnipeg River every October. It’s my favorite place and time on earth!

My goal for IDA is to share a little bit of my outdoor forays and help other anglers find success and respond to questions and concerns as I can. I am a voracious reader and researcher and only try to post facts, not opinions or falsehoods which are so prevalent on “other” sites. I’ve never bashed a product or person and never plan to.

I once wrote an article that the saddest thing about the outdoors is how it has become so competitive for some people that they really can’t enjoy it themselves. Some outdoorsmen are so pre-occupied with how much they catch or kill, what brand of boat they drive, who they beat in a tournament, that they can’t enjoy times with their family’s or even make new friends for fear of giving up a “magic” bite, or letting someone in on a spot that’s working. Maybe we can all change that and make a lot of friends along the way!

I live in West Point, NE where I manage multi-specialty medical clinics (I’m a Husker and Gopher btw). My wife Kayla and I have one daughter Logan, along with a 13-year old flat-coated retriever named Chelsea and 2-year old black lab named Cabo.”

Welcome Todd! I’m sure many of our members will be very interested in your reports from the growing Nebraska area!

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Welcome to the IDA staff, Good Fishin DOUG

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard guys. Great to have you with us.
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.