It’s been a crazy month

• Brian Robinson
    central Neb

You things are crazy when crappies are attacking the front hook….of a DT16. That’s a big crank, no matter how you slice it. It’s been a crazy month with lots of fishing and not much work, so there’ll be more to follow later.

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Never do know what your gonna get from the things. Please post when you run into them true slabs in that 15+ range. I know on the Missouri River each year I have friends catch some true pigs of that caliber pulling cranks in deep water. – QB

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

We usually don’t get many slabs around here pulling cranks as they’re hard to come by. Now in Kansas….it’s a different story. We’ve trolled down there before and hit some 15 inchers on cranks trolling for wipers. Always a good time. See that mouth come up to the top and it looks like a bass holding that crank.

That’s what made this pic even crazier I thought; these fish were mostly in the 9-11″ range, and still were feisty enough hit this monster crank as it flew by.

I hope to get a report up soon.

sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

Brian there are no 15 inch crappie in Kansas…You must be dreaming or something..

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Ya….you got me…I was delusional…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.