Nebo Mycro Headlamp

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Anyone else been using these? Fantastic little headlamps. Metal hat clip, rechargeable, rubber covered switch, no strobe light, programmable light setting. And they are about $20. Fantastic little head lamps. Found mine at the local hardware store. Think I’m picking up a few more for stocking stuffers.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20221221_071635_Chrome.jpg

AK Guy

Anyone else been using these? Fantastic little headlamps. Metal hat clip, rechargeable, rubber covered switch, no strobe light, programmable light setting. And they are about $20. Fantastic little head lamps. Found mine at the local hardware store. Think I’m picking up a few more for stocking stuffers.

What kind of lumens does this put out?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

The Mycro has a 400 and 500 option depending which one you buy. Not great for long distance but plenty for in the boat, ice house or hiking. I see on their site they make some much stronger lights to.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Yup I have one. I don’t use the strap, just the clip. I put it on billed caps or carhartt stocking hats. I use it for deer and yote hunting. Mine is about a year old now and still working good.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

The Lumens rating are deceiving, if you read the web site the 400 and 500 lumens are burst mode only, the high settings ae 200 and 250 lumens.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

The Lumens rating are deceiving, if you read the web site the 400 and 500 lumens are burst mode only, the high settings ae 200 and 250 lumens.

Guess it depends on what you are looking for in a head lamp. I’m looking for on that’s simple, durable and lights up what’s right in front of me. This works well for that. Even had no issues using the red light while driving the 4 wheeler to the deer stand this fall. Now if I wanted something that going to light up the feild this is not a good choice. But it looks like they have other products that will cover that.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Says 1hr high or 2hr low battery life then you have to recharge.

May fit the needs for some but when your out fishing or blood tracking you cant just have a spare set of batteries in your pocket when it goes dead.

Gregg Gunter

Their video shows hi-med-lo. 5 hours for low, 10 hours for red or green.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.