NCAA Brackets

• tegg
    Hudson, Wi/Aitkin Co

Good luck to everyone’s NCAA bracket.

May your final four teams live long and prosper. May your Cindarella picks make it home before midnight.

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

These next 4 days is the best 4 day sports period of the year! Non stop action, every 20 minutes there is a game ending with the potential of a buzzer beater. I got 2 TV’s set up in the living room last night (had to do it before the wife got home) and will be leaving work in a few hours for a 3.5 day weekend!

404 ERROR
    MN

First year making a bracket. Took me about 5 minutes…We’ll see how it goes!

CaptainMusky

My middle son filled out a bracket all by himself. The tie breaker score in the Championship game I had to help him with. He put “3-2 in OT”. Um, this isn’t hockey!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

March Madness is worse than Fantasy Football. roll

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

BTW, the NCAA wrestling tournament is happening today – Saturday. )

bigstorm
    Southern WI

This is the first year I havent done any kind a bracket pool, figured I would stop donating. I will still watch it non stop starting 20min ago thru the weekend

gonecribbin
    reads landing MN

I was at a meeting yesterday and we were waiting for someone to show up.. The room was awkwardly silent as every single person in that room was staring at their phone. I broke the silence with “Alright, how many of you are looking at your bracket?” The room quickly turned into NCAA talk for the next 45 minutes..
    Im just as guilty, I didnt watch a single NCAA game all year, but I make up for it in March!!

Thanks for nothing Princeton, Go Nova!! LOL

404 ERROR
    MN

14/16! I’m so Basketball illiterate, I had to ask the wife if they ran it in periods or quarters… devil

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.