Nationwide Emergency Alert Test

• tswoboda

Where do we get our “I survived” tee shirt?

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20231004_133614_Gallery.jpg

Dan
    Southeast MN

“They” will not control me. I actually destroyed my old phone and just bought a new one once I felt this experiment was over. Refuse the mandate.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Turned my phone on after the “attack” and nothing was backlogged. Off apparently means off with my Samsung phone.

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

“They” will not control me. I actually destroyed my old phone and just bought a new one once I felt this experiment was over. Refuse the mandate.

That is the safest way.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Turned my phone on after the “attack” and nothing was backlogged. Off apparently means off with my Samsung phone.

What part of this was so bad or attack or what ? I’m legitimately confused. When a amber alert goes off do you feel attacked?

Gitchi Gummi

Never thought I’d see so much fuss out of a phone buzzing for a few seconds.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

No kidding. I clicked the OK button and it shut it off after 1 second. I’m starting to think the normal ones are the nut jobs

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

What part of this was so bad or attack or what ? I’m legitimately confused. When a amber alert goes off do you feel attacked?

That could send the alert without the blaring alarm.

Some people work night shifts and are now sitting up in their bed going WTF was that.

That and the idea the government can take control of your phone with no way to opt out is F’ed up!

-J.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Yep 3 pages about it!! They are coming for us!! chased chased chased

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

That could send the alert without the blaring alarm.

Some people work night shifts and are now sitting up in their bed going WTF was that.

That and the idea the government can take control of your phone with no way to opt out is F’ed up!

-J.

I been working 6am to midnight for 2 weeks now. So tell them people to tame er down. I agree with the silent mode but it wasn’t silent. Still confused on what the attack was?
    The government can control your computer , TV, Playstation, hell even your public schools.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>

Lighten up. We are all obviously having fun with this. JEEZ!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Lighten up. We are all obviously having fun with this. JEEZ!
    [/quote]

So am I buttercup . I only asked a question

Baitwaster
    South metro

-J.

I hope they don’t find out about Ford SYNC or GM’s Onstar….

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Damn auto text added buttercup lol must have thought I was telling the kids to wake up. Or was it the government?

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Goverment for sure

Damn auto text added buttercup lol must have thought I was telling the kids to wake up. Or was it the government?

Dan
    Southeast MN

Bearcat you know how you mentioned working 40 floors up? Take your phone with you and throw it from there. It’s been compromised. “They” want “you” only typing what “they” want “you” to type.

You won’t read about this in school but the British called colonists “buttercup” as well, but those patriots fought back. Today’s younger generations would just go pee in their school litter boxes and let them overpower them.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Bearcat you know how you mentioned working 40 floors up? Take your phone with you and throw it from there. It’s been compromised. “They” want “you” only typing what “they” want “you” to type.

You won’t read about this in school but the British called colonists “buttercup” as well, but those patriots fought back. Today’s younger generations would just go pee in their school litter boxes and let them overpower them.

I will actually be heading up to the 40th in about 5 minutes. I’ll throw it when I get there. I appreciate the heads up bud.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I hope they don’t find out about Ford SYNC or GM’s Onstar….

Oh CRAP! How am I going to fit that into a microwave?

tswoboda

At this point it’s too late for for you citiots with your fancy 5g. Us locals suffering with 4g have been spared… for now

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20231004_141756_X.jpg

picklerick
    Central WI

I wrapped mine in tinfoil and placed it safely in my lead lined bunker in an undisclosed location. I’ll leave it there until after I check Walmart for signs of the zombie apocalypse. Unfortunately, I was in line at the grocery store when all phones around me went off, so it might be too late for yours truly. If you don’t hear from me again I would advise heading for the deepest backwoods you can find. If I’m acting weird when I return, or fail to acknowledge that the code words are “bad orange man”, grab your bug out bag and get going.

CaptainMusky

At this point it’s too late for for you citiots with your fancy 5g. Us locals suffering with 4g have been spared… for now

Oh my, that is hilarious! I cannot believe the crap people come up with. I was at a bar right after the Maui fires and he claimed it was the 5g towers that started the fires with like laser beams LOL

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’d like to welcome our new IDO member, Buttercup.

Coletrain27

-J.

your the one who created this thread and warning people and now your mad you were woke? you didnt think about maybe turning your phone off? you only had a couple days to think about it lmao

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Buttercup

Attachments:
    1. MV5BMjdmNDkyOGMtZmM1OC00ZDJhLWFjMjQtMTc5ZTRmZGNiOTRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

The zombie threat thing is real. I legit heard people talking about the Twins and winning the world series this year. Clearly their brains have been scrambled. Bunch of crazy psychos! ???

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

your the one who created this thread and warning people and now your mad you were woke? you didnt think about maybe turning your phone off? you only had a couple days to think about it lmao

You missed a post on page 2. coffee

-J.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Tell you what, if I had been in my deer stand hunting and this loud noise had gone off, it would have spooked a nearby deer for sure. That would anger me. My phone is always on vibrate and even that didn’t stop it.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.