Muskie Highlight Reel v2

• Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

Here’s another, this one from our trolling trip last fall.
    These long winter weekends make for good editing time…

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Michael,
    I came across your videos a year or two ago and was impressed. Forgot about them until you posted these again. Well done, fun to watch and the music therapeutic… applause

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

thanks!
    it’s fun to put them together and remember our trips from the previous year, and really cool to be able to go back to stuff from years ago that i’d forgotten about.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Michael,
    I came across your videos a year or two ago and was impressed. Forgot about them until you posted these again. Well done, fun to watch and the music therapeutic… applause

X2, very well done! The music was much better then some of the head thumping stuff some guys use.

Question: Was the rod & reel that went overboard still tethered or did you donate it to the Muskie Gods of LOTW?

For 3 big guys you guys did very well on the “dance” when you got a hit. grin

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

X2, very well done! The music was much better then some of the head thumping stuff some guys use.

I listen to a pretty wide range of music. Country, Outlaw, Classic Rock, Folk, Hard Rock, even Classical. Not always to everyone’s taste…if I remember correctly, last year you said the upside was that you’d never have to watch another one of my vids. doah
    I’m glad you found this more enjoyable and instead of being NSFDutch it’s now DutchApproved!

Question: Was the rod & reel that went overboard still tethered or did you donate it to the Muskie Gods of LOTW?

That one was not tethered…fortunately we were only in about 10′ of water, so with 25′ of line out the big Headlock lure was floating on the surface and we were able to pull the whole combo back in that way. It was a pretty funny moment for sure.

For 3 big guys you guys did very well on the “dance” when you got a hit. grin

Definitely! I really like having a cockpit that’s open all the way to the gunnels without side tanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.