Muck Arctic Ice Tall boots

• lrott2003
    Wisconsin

My only complaint on these is that when your kneeling on ice over a hole when fishing they kind of cut off my circulation as the top of the boot digs in behind my knees. Maybe I am just unlucky with my body type LOL.

They are great though. Don’t have to worry about feet being dry and lightweight enough if you are moderately walking out to your secret honey hole.

Reef W

Does anybody have these that normally wears wide width? Looks like they don’t even make a wide option.

KP
    Hudson, WI

Just bought a pair of these at Scheels this past Saturday. So far they seem pretty comfy and for they were easy to take on and off.

Also the Scheels in Eden Prairie is just massive and the staff was so helpful it was almost odd. Glad to see a store that is stocked and has employees that actually care.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Just bought a pair of these at Scheels this past Saturday. So far they seem pretty comfy and for they were easy to take on and off.

Also the Scheels in Eden Prairie is just massive and the staff was so helpful it was almost odd. Glad to see a store that is stocked and has employees that actually care.

Where they on sale ?

KP
    Hudson, WI

Yeah they were on sale for $109. I got lucky and got the last ones in my size.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.