Move States, licenses still valid?

• FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Moved from Wisconsin to Minnesota.
    Drivers license changed yesterday from WI to MN.

Have resident WI and non-res MN fishing licenses. Am I still valid to fish in MN or WI with these licenses?

Jake Thelen
    Medford, MN

Page 13 in the MN fishing regs book says ” a fishing license continues to be valid for the balance of the license period if the licensee’s age, residency, or student qualification status changes.”
    Sounds like you’re good in MN.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Drivers license changed yesterday from WI to MN.

Have resident WI and non-res MN fishing licenses. Am I still valid to fish in MN or WI with these licenses?

You’re not by chance a state representative from St Paul are you? devil

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Yeah, here’s my view of st Paul lol

Attachments:
    1. 20210908_183749-scaled.jpg

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>FishBlood&RiverMud wrote:</div>

Bet that feels good. lol

I’m enjoying where I live for sure, but there’s 2 major reasons why Minnesota sucks.

1) loopholes to buy guns
    2) my freezer limit cut in half

Benefits: I hunt in mn so no more out of state costs.

I suppose I gotta go see a sheriff so I can buy a dam handgun. shock
    This is why I bought 4 guns in last year that would’ve required permit to purchase in MN…preparation to move to restrictive state.

But yeah, besides buy guns and double limits in my freezer I did everything in mn anyway so basically never left and only lived 200yds from mn.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Guns are easy to buy here. Just go get your carry license or ptp. 100 bucks and your good for a few years. I bought 5 guns in the last week.

The worst part of mn is not being able to use sunfish and Rock bass as bait. So I go across the river the launch and cat fish. But thats only a 15 minute haul down the road for me.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Boy MN sure knows how to stick it to ya!
    Had to buy a non resident archery tag. Guess you gotta have a valid mn drivers license for 60 days before you can buy a resident tag.

So much for pheasant, waterfowl, and squirrel this year.

I’ll not be ’rounding up for conservation’ for quite some time after that bologna.
    That’s the rules, but sure seems silly to me. Especially the part where you use your MN drivers license to buy a non resident MN hunting license lol

Dan
    Southeast MN

Especially the part where you use your MN drivers license to buy a non resident MN hunting license lol

Ain’t that ironic, wow.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.