Mounting in to Alumacraft Aluminum Transom

• Dave Mulder

Has anyone looked into mounting wave Whackers in to the new Aluminum Transoms? Has Alumacraft sent out any specs/instructions on how to do so? Thanks

munchy
    NULL

Like this?

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

That video shows WhiteCaps getting installed. Wave Whackers are far easier to install. I’d call Wave Whackers direct and they are super nice to deal with and will answer any questions you have about the new transom.

I’ve purchased a number of Wave Whackers and they always seem to go above and beyond. They’ve even sent me extra parts when I told them flat out I lost them! I’ve personally broke/snapped off two other bands but every wave whacker brand splash guard I’ve had has been bullet proof. If you lived close to Alexandria I’d help you install them. It only takes about 10 min a side. Good luck.

Dave Mulder

Got this from Allumacraft

Thank you for contacting customer service, and welcome to the Alumacraft family. Since this is not an option that we offer, we do not have installation instructions. This is an added accessory item that would be installed by your seliing dealer.

Thanks,
    Alumacraft Customer Service Support

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Where are you buying them from? Have them install them or show you how.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.