More Lead for jigs

• leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Still have 100 pounds of nice pure lead for jigs, sinkers, duck decoy weights, or downrigger balls. Asking 2.00 per pound. It has been melted down, slag removed and is in roughly 8 oz pucks. Shoot me a PM.

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

pm sent

leinieman

Still have some lead for sale. Make your own jigs, weights, downrigger balls bullets or ?

leinieman

More lead available and have some linotype and Babbitt for hardner and different bolds for bullets. The molds are listed on CL in the Eau Claire forum. Also have a bullet lubber and a Lee melting pot also on the Eau Claire CL. Thanks

Deleted

$2/# ? Wowsers! Good for you man ! – I got a pile of lead too but I only paid 60 cents/# for it.

leinieman

That’s good. This lead isn’t mine but I’m helping someone out. I haven’t had any complaints and I based my price on what I saw on CL. The pure lead is not from wheel weights. It has all been melted and any slag removed and poured into roughly 8oz pucks. I do have some lead from wheel weights that have been melted down, slag and wire removed and poured into larger pucks. I am asking 1.50 a pound for that. I assume your not selling yours are you?

Deleted

No I bought mine in 8 oz ingots all cleaned up. Some day I hope to make stuff .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.