Mobridge Ice Tournament?

• Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

I wont be able to make the IDO Get together at Leech due to the Mobridge Ice Tournament this weekend. It’s a great event with a TON of great prizes. I’m super excited!

Any other IDO’ers going to be in Mobridge? Speak up!

Andy

iffwalleyes

Heading there in about 2 hours. I believe this is the 13th year for me there. I have been blessed a couple times for good prizes. Won a wheeled house one year wished I could bring it this year but with the ice we’ll be doing atvs and otters. It’s has been fun to watch it grow to what it is today. A well ran tournament for it size for sure.

Al Case

Next year for me. Last week is the 1st I’d heard about it and it sounds like fun.
    Al

zooks

Thought about trying it 6-7 years ago and forgot about it for a while, 2 small kids plus the tourney’s limited availability prevent it now.

I snooped around there website and couldn’t find it – anyone mind letting us know this year’s entry fee?

marineman

I’m not sure what the fee is; but the spots are assigned in lottery fashion, so if you don’t have a spot now, you won’t be able to fish it.

zooks

I’m not sure what the fee is; but the spots are assigned in lottery fashion, so if you don’t have a spot now, you won’t be able to fish it.

Oh I know – 500 spots and only 30-40 are open via lottery per year but I can’t blame them for the prizes they give out. Just curious, may throw my hat in the ring next summer for giggles…

iffwalleyes

525 teams this year 490 teams from last year registered so it left 35 lottery spots. $100 team entry fee. 200,000 in prizes this year. It’s an absolute blast we will continue to fish it as long as we are able. I think the first year we fished it probably was 2003 and there were 70 teams it has grown a lot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.