Should I rename my boat. Souvenir from 38lb

• larry_haugh
    MN

I must admit I’ve been having issues lately…

Every time I seem to get a really nice fish in the boat they feel that they have leave a little something behind as a reminder……….. A very smelly reminder. Dtro knows what I’m talking about.

I just thought I would share the latest souvenir that was left in my boat by a 38lb Flat. Good thing I got the weight when I did cause I think he dropped a couple pounds after the dump he took on me and my boat.

Back to renaming or actually officially naming my rig…….
    ahhh……
    MMMmmmmmm….

Kitty litter
    Cat Box
    The Cat Crapper Catcher.

Anyway I’m open to ideas. Lets be somewhat tasteful with our submissions.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Hate to say it but some of the bait you cat guys use doesnt look any better going into those fish. What did you expect to come out.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Hate to say it but some of the bait you cat guys use doesnt look any better going into those fish. What did you expect to come out.

Mike, it was a Flathead, not a channel. Those are probably the remains of a 5lb wally.

The real question is, Larry, did you practice catch and release with that turd?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Call me slow! But I thought the 38 left the tape measure….

Pug? did you leave the light on in the corner?

hanson

At least it wasn’t a souvenir from Hanson, now that could have been bad.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Say it aint so.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Pug? did you leave the light on in the corner?

Hmm, whatever you are getting at went over my head, unless you are saying that is my turd! Ask Tony, I only pee in boats.
    I did think the same thing as you though at first. I thought, that think puked a tape measure up?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Maybe next time that big’ol fish will just leave you with some ‘Flat’ulence….

larry_haugh
    MN

this fish let out a big ole’ Belch when I hauled her in the boat and laid her down on the deck. sounded like she just downed a six pack.

Pug. In regards to the TURD…. I always practice catch and release….. Though I was tempted to let it dry out and use as a hood/boat ornament.

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Cat ScatterInn

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Maybe next time that big’ol fish will just leave you with some ‘Flat’ulence….

Graphics Artist…and clown…just needs the big shoes…

I think Dan Theim still keeps a little on his shoe while at work….he says it’s good luck. :

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

LOL Brian! It’s finally worn off. The smell lingered a couple days after! Speaking of smells…..Dude the floor of your boat!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.