how did the jello wave go

• diggers
    starbuck minnesota

just wondering how you guys and gals do on the jello wave at the contest?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I think they are all still in bed. …whimps!

fireman731
    Miles, Iowa

ALMOST and I say ALMOST makes you glad Monday rolls around so you can go back to work and get some sleep !

larry_haugh
    MN

Hey Nightfishter,
    We were getting bumps on the jello bait. I got one decent channel on it. But over all the channel bite was a little light.
    Its still a hit in my book.

audemp
    Wi

I went out on P1 Sunday and hammered the channels on Strawberry shad and still got some on classic shad. One thing I did notice was that when the channels hit the strawberry they hit it big time. I almost lost my rod twice. I ended up the night with 11. Three were in the 5 lb range and the rest from 2 lb to 4 lb.

Tonight on P1 we used berry blue, vanilla, anise, rasberry, strawberry and classic flavor. Overall classic worked the best. We ended up with 2 break offs (bigger fish) and 4 landed from 7.5 lb, 5 lb to 3 lb and a 2 lb. I think the channels are starting to put the fall feed bag on. all the stomachs of the cats we caught in the past couple nights were plump and tight as a drum. Get out soon for some good action!

larry_haugh
    MN

Sweet update Marc,
    Glad to hear you found some nice fish. The break offs are a bummer but Hey thats why they call it fishing.
    Had a good time chatting with you during the tourny.
    Barges make things interesting don’t they……. Try passing one heading upstream sometime. Thats an adventure.

diggers
    starbuck minnesota

sorry i haven’t posted anything in the last 3 days but that is how long it took to defragment my computor, it sucked. im glad you guys had a good turny.im going to go down by appleton this weekend and give it a try and maybe get some fresh pics up.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

3 Days? What operating system are you running? I know with my 98 machine I have to make sure there is absolutely nothing else running in the background, otherwise the defragger resets itself constantly.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Quote:

3 Days? What operating system are you running? I know with my 98 machine I have to make sure there is absolutely nothing else running in the background, otherwise the defragger resets itself constantly.

I run a Commodore 64 with a 1400 baud modem (the kind you put the phone receiver on) so don’t laugh.

firemen
    PriorLake MN

You too

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You aren’t old enough to remember the beloved Commadores!

I had a Tandy with the cassette player for a (disk) drive.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

One could say that I started my programming career on a Commadore 64. Ah, the old goto statements put a smile on my face.

diggers
    starbuck minnesota

i have a dell i don’t know the size of the drives, i have one for the main and one for down loading music. i know they are big drives, but the down fall is is that i hadn’t defraged anything in 2 years, so my files were a mess. when you say that it always restarts it’s self, that is each file that it is defraging. my main had over 80,000 files, thats why it took so long. i called 2 different computor tecs and they were suprised that it finished as soon as it did. i still have to do my d drive but im waiting for a while. and i have dsl for hook up.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I have 125,000 files on the work laptop…lucky I have a 4 day weekend I guess!

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Quote:

You aren’t old enough to remember the beloved Commadores!

I had a Tandy with the cassette player for a (disk) drive.

Looks can be deceiving, my friend! Actually, my buddy had a Commodore back in the 80’s – one of the besst gaming systems ever.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.