we got a little rain

• diggers
    starbuck minnesota

we got about an inch here in the starbuck area,only need 11 more to bring our waters up in our rivers and lakes out here. any other reports?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

It would sure be nice to get a couple of more drenching storms to blow through here the next couple of days. We are so in debt though, even that probably won’t make a significant difference.

diggers
    starbuck minnesota

i hear ya buddy, even the outlets from our lakes are dry right now. even the spring feed lakes are real low.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

does hail count as rain? Sure got a bit of hail last night.

firemen
    PriorLake MN

We got 1.2″ at home. I hope it makes some diffrance.Dose any one know if thay got more out west. That might bring the river up a little. I’ll take what we can got.

larry_haugh
    MN

Water level spiked up from 686.80 to 687.20 right after the storm. It settled down around 687.00. ON the lower MN.

Forcast is calling for some more storms over the next day or two. If we can get a couple heavy rains in a row we’ll see a little more increase.

diggers
    starbuck minnesota

well batten the hatches you got heavy rain coming, and a warning right now. there saying 1″ an hour local flooding, that should help you all down in the cities.

larry_haugh
    MN

well batten the hatches you got heavy rain coming, and a warning right now. there saying 1″ an hour local flooding, that should help you all down in the cities

Sweet!!
    Thanks for the heads up Nightfisher. That ought to perk things up a bit. Good thing I don’t have to install any Satellite systems today

One of those days to get the inside stuff done.
    You been able to get out and wet a line lately?

diggers
    starbuck minnesota

we went yesterday for about 3 hours, got 2 cats and a bunch of bullheads. no pics of the bullheads, but will post pics of cats in a little while still have to get them on the computor.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Ok, who’s the wise guy that did the hail dance!

gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

sorry I only wanted rain

diggers
    starbuck minnesota

did you guys get dumped on?. the way they were talking on tv there was a lot of heavy rain.

larry_haugh
    MN

We got a little bit. Most of it skirted south of burnsville.
    to be honest I was pretty hard. Catching up on sleep for this Fri and SAT. (it did come down for a bit)

diggers
    starbuck minnesota

they were just saying on tv that by egan they got baseball size hail, would hate to be fishing in that.

gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

Prior Lake and Belle Plain had Baseball size hail too.

diggers
    starbuck minnesota

boy i would hate to get one of thoughs on the head, let alone your car.

larry_haugh
    MN

Theres been a couple times I’ve had to use the cooler lid as a shield all hunckerd down. OUCH. Felt like I was getting pelted with Paintball. Luckly they werent the baseball size. That would be rough.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.