The curse is broken

• david_scott
    Twin Cities

Someone will get some pictures up tomorrow. After hanson *struck out* again missing all 3 of his runs.. I got one run and showed the birthday guy how its done.. A 30# fish to break in the new shimano reel. It wasnt a huge fish by any means.. but its the biggest cat I have landed this pitiful year this far!

Manny watched his rod a lot.. never took a nap. Pier Bridge paced back and forth a few times casting into new locations with no luck, and Mr Special did lots of talking as usual.. But none of these folks managed a bite this evening.

So.. Its been a long time coming and I feel quite relieved with finally getting a decent fish on the end of my line.

Sorry you guys couldnt hook up or get a bite I did and hooked up and I’m gong to enjoy a victorious evening!

Tomorrows another night and the curse is gone!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Alright Dave! Are you going to mount the lucky bullhead!

I would have thought that Hansen would have had SOME luck yesterday!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Always like to hear about big fish being caught.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

Sorry you guys couldnt hook up or get a bite I did and hooked up and I’m gong to enjoy a victorious evening!

Sounds like someone is feeling pretty good about themselves today

Congrats on finaly breaking out of the skunk

david_scott
    Twin Cities

Breaking that curse was a long time coming this year.. I have caught many this year.. but about 1/2 of them would find a 55 gallon aquarium comfortable.

We came from our best year ever to our worst.. It was difficult keeping the confidence level up.

Can you tell I was tired when I got home? I posted this in the wrong forum, it belongs on the Mississippi river forum.

*Blonde Moment* .. I am blonde, I an make blonde jokes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.