anyone fishing

• tloranger
    Rosemount, Mn

is anyone fishing the minnesota haven’t seen any post as of late is the water coming down at all jordan area hope to see someone out this weekend

kyleb
    Mankato MN

I Have not been fishing at all! Now that the River is going down should be able to get back out there this weekend and start hiting it hard once again! Hope to see some new or bigger log jams that the river has made over the last few weeks! It should be great for fishing!!
    Kyle

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

All I have seen of the MN is the larger amount of muddy water it is dumping into the Mississippi. As of Tuesday morning there was still even a few trees coming down river.
    I have not spent much time on the MN but do like to here the reports from there. With the MN being one of the larger rivers in minnesota you would think there would be more chatter going on about it. Keep the reports coming guys.

standaniel
    Bloomington

Hi Guys,
    I live near and pass over the Minnesota River on the Cedar Avenue Bridge several times each week. Last night the water was very high and did not look like it had come down much since Saturday.
    I have seen no-one fishing the river at the Cedar Avenue outlet from Blackdog Lake into the river, although I can see cars parked there. I assume they are fishing the lake.
    Swede

wambat
    adrian mn(sw mn)

was out last saturday night by redwood fall area and caught my first flat, same goes for my buddie al. spent the night on the river by a huge log jam and fished upsream shallows. I ended up with 4 fish, all around 10lbs, and al caught 2 around 10lbs. heres some pic.

wambat
    adrian mn(sw mn)

pic of al with his first flat

wambat
    adrian mn(sw mn)

pic of my wooden fish

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Dont think I have ever seen a nicer wooden fish.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Where’s the wiskers on the wooden fish? Oh, it’s bait…sorry!

Nice flat pictures! I lived in RF’s for over a year in ’78. I didn’t think the rivers had anything in them! What a missed opportunity!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.