ANYONEONE HAVING TROUBLE SLEEPING?

• jmiller
    Blaine, MN

Just wondering if there was anyone else having trouble sleeping? Due to the fact that the anticipation of the first hit,bobber going down, or tap tap, of that illusive MInnesota Walleye.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Not me. I did not lay awake for a total of 4 hours last night thinking of that.

OK I DID

Maybe it was the air in Blaine last night or I’m still recovering from being sick.

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

Could be that air in Blaine.

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

I hear ya. My mind is going thru the “check list”, and DON’T forget the Goldy Rocks and Opener!

jesse
    mn

Sssllllleeeeeeeeeepppppp whats that

showags
    Hastings, MN

Thank god I am not the only one. I had to explain to the old lady today why I have been tired and not sleeping. For some reason she still doesn’t understand!

Serpant
    Albertville, MN

Yeah, I think I re-organized the boat now atleast 4 times this week. Each year we are 50/50 about heading out at midnight, but this year I have too…I need to feel that tap ASAP.

Good luck to all this weekend , and I’m not saying a thing about the weather…see, I jinxed it already.

Chris

danno
    Central MN

Not me. Got up about 45 minutes late after hitting the snooze a handful of times before I realized it was the opener! doh!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.