picture posting

• willowcat
    Lake City, MN

I know this has been asked before, but once again How do I post a picture?

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

In the post menu here where you post and reply. See the bottom under the gremlins where it say “I want to preview my pst and/or attach a file” check that box and continue.
    Then you will see the “You may attach a file if you like (no bigger than 100000 bytes please) click in the box then browse your computer for the picture you want to attach.
    Once attached click continue at the bottom of the page. Done!

willowcat
    Lake City, MN

Well I tried it this way but still no luck. I get a note that says that it can’t go over 100000 byts. Is there a way to shrink it down?

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

There are hundreds of photo editing software packages out there. Most come free and already installed on the computer when you buy it. Microsoft Photo Editor is an example. Another is Adobe Photoshop, free at http://www.adobe.com

In Microsoft Photo Editor, you load the picture, click on “Image” and then “Resize”. Change the 100% field to something smaller like 80%. Save it and give it another try. If it’s still too big, drop it another 20%. You can right click on the photo and click properties. The file size will show there. It needs to be smaller them 100,000bytes, or 100kb.

In Adobe, you use the “Crop” function.

Keep trying. The first time is always the hardest.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.