Tick..Tock..Tick…Tock

• les_welch

10days to the minute…..westward bound.

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

64hrs from now I will be in the truck heading Alberta in search for a Moose and 2 black bear. Here’s for no sleep the next few nights.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Good luck boys!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Exactly 2 months from today, I will be in the Highwood Mtns of Montana chasing Cow Elk Good luck to everybody

lick

3 more for the “I don’t like you” list

J/K Got get em guys

abster71
    crawford county WI

23 days here till colorado archery bull elk. can’t get here soon enough.

umichjesse
    Plymouth

I expect nothing less than full reports with lots of pics. My job is getting pretty dull, but we have fast internet and they haven’t blocked this site yet.

IDOFishing is blocked at my work but thank god this isn’t yet.

Have fun!!!!

Can the guys in charge here figure out what code words make a site blocked and which doesn’t. I know “social media” in a description is bad, but I could care less about facebook, etc. at work as long as I can look at deer and fish p**n

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

38hrs and ticking for my trip. Hope you guys are all successful. I’ve got a lot of stuff to go over the next two evenings. I got an email from the outfitter that he’s been seeing some moose over the licks along with a lot of elk so it should be a good sit. One of his comments does make me a little nervous, but I guess I do have two bear tags as well.

We had a bear eat our ground blind so we made one out of spruce and camouflage I hope he leaves this one alone.

Should be interesting.

les_welch

I journal every days events. I will do a day by day sometime after I get back. Kill or no kill.

Should be leaving the traihead in one week, pretty much to the minute…..

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Good luck to all of you Wish I was going

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.