Wyoming elk results…

• les_welch

should be out any time….anyone feeling lucky?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Not for me yet…. applying for Montana this week Wish me luck and good luck to all in their draws

les_welch

another point for me. Congrats to those who drew.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Just applied last night… Man that gets a guy pumped Now the wait……

les_welch

that is the worst part, not knowing. Currently waiting on the draws for Utah and Arizona. If nothing there, then it is NM, CO, and Idaho. September can’t come quick enough!

Good Luck on the MT draw.

shednut
    22 feet up

Dang Les how do you keep all of the states systems straight? One state a year is enough to make my head spin. Best of luck in your remaining draws

les_welch

It gets interesting sometimes, but I have some Excel sheets, and reminder alerts to make sure I don’t miss species, or deadlines. Usually I am so excited in the offseason, for the upcoming season, I don’t have any problem remembering it all. It helps that I also really enjoy the research end of it all too. 11 states west of the Mississippi for Elk, Muley, Whitetail, Antelope, Bear, Moose, Sheep, Turkey, and Oryx. Then I have the typical deer, bear, and turkey East of the big River. I also do my dad’s, and wife’s applications, and in one more year will add my son to the list. Yikes.

les_welch

Got my Wyoming refund back this week. Now to ship it off to Colorado, and another check to New Mexico. What have I done to tick off the draw gods????????

big_g
    Isle, MN

They probably seen your avatar … Good luck

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.