Minnows in PDC

• Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

When on the way to Lynxville is there anyplace to buy bait at a early hour. If the bar at the Lynxville dam has not changed they don’t open till 11am. For years we could count on Fidlers Bait but things change. Is there anywhere in McGregor, PDC, or somewhere close.

Thanks

shoestringtrvlr1

Theres a bait shop at the north end of gremore, where county rd k and ambro rd meet, but i am not sure what time they open. Also on why 18 in bridgeport, there is a shell gas station that has minnows. I guessing they open around 5 or 6am.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Theres a bait shop at the north end of gremore, where county rd k and ambro rd meet, but i am not sure what time they open. Also on why 18 in bridgeport, there is a shell gas station that has minnows. I guessing they open around 5 or 6am.

Anyone know the name of this place where k road and ambro meet?

Thanks

Tyler Kalishek
    Cedar Falls, IA

We have a place at LakeView on Gremore. The place you’re talking about is a restaurant the last I knew and I’m not 100% sure they sell bait? They serve breakfast so they should be open by 6am

shoestringtrvlr1

The bait shop is behind the restaurant.He operates out of his garage. Not sure of a name. We have gotten minnows there last fall when bridgeport was out.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Thanks to all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.