Minnkota Terrova w/ iPilot 80lb 60"

• Fluffchucker
    NW Wisconsin

This is the one that Roger Seymour was selling a week ago. I’d taken a chance that this would work on my new boat without measuring, and I was wrong. Oops! ) Comes with everything needed, including foot pedal, remote, and manuals.

Located in Hayward, WI. 507-514-0276

I’m willing to trade for 45″ 80lb Terrova, or can just take cash. $1000 firm.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

I would just remove the head unit and cut off the shaft to the length you need ! I have done a few of them for people .Just make sure when you re drill for the head you have the head on straight and you dont drill into the wires! Only takes about 30 -40 minutes !

Fluffchucker
    NW Wisconsin

I would do that except for the fact that I am about the least handy person that lives in northern Wisco. ) I’ll have to settle for just buying a 45″ once this one is sold. But it’s a good deal for someone that wants it.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Understand if you don’t want to take it on yourself…. But I think there is an authorized service center up your way… and they could do it, maybe even while you wait? Nothing else, it will sell quick I’d think.

Fluffchucker
    NW Wisconsin

It hadn’t occurred to me that this would even be doable. I’ll give the service center a call tomorrow when they open back up.

Thanks guys!

TripleA
    Blaine

I bought the same motor and was told its not hard to cut it down from 60″ to 45″, I would definitely go that route.

Fluffchucker
    NW Wisconsin

Thanks again guys. Taking the motor over to the Minnkota guys this afternoon. Saved me a few hundred bucks for sure.

This motor is no longer for sale.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.