soldMinn Kota Terrova 80/US2 w/ i-Pilot Link And MK-220D On-Board Battery Charger

• Wharf Rat
    Mahtomedi

I have this trolling motor and on-board charger for sale. The motor has a 60″ shaft and everything is in great working shape.
    It is almost two years old, was used about 10 times last season and 4 times this season. I just got the motor back from the MinnKota service center (Fishlectronics in Columbia Heights) and it has a brand new board on it and works like new. The i-Pilot Link is an amazing tool for navigating the lakes with this motor. Link it to your Humminbird unit for awesome results.

Also includes a Minn Kota MKA-21 Quick Release Bracket for easy on/off of the motor, and you can padlock it for theft deterrence.

Oh, and I also have a network cable for connecting to your Humminbird unit that I will include.

The MK-220D on-board charger is a year old and works great. I will also include two 12V marine batteries with this, both purchased last year and in great shape. Leave your batteries plugged in all the time with this unit and they will stay fresh and optimized.

Asking $1800 cash firm for the total package. I have $2500 or so into it so I think this is a fair price.

Currently located in Maplewood, MN. Can provide photos in a day or two but checking interest level here first.

PLEASE SEND A PM IF INTERESTED! I probably won’t notice for a while if you reply to this message on the boards.

Thanks,

Peter

Wharf Rat
    Mahtomedi

I still have this motor and am listing it for sale again.
    This sale includes the Terrova motor, Ipilot Link remote, foot pedal, circuit breaker, quick-mount bracket, all cables and manuals. It works great. I have sold my boat so I no longer need it.

$1000 firm. I’m in Mahtomedi, MN. Come and get it or we can meet somewhere not too far away.

Peter

Attachments:
    1. IMG_5280.jpg

2. IMG_5281.jpg

3. IMG_5282.jpg

sean gariety

would you be willing to meet in eau claire, wi. I would be coming from milwaukee

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Minn Kota Terrova 80/US2 w/ i-Pilot Link And MK-220D On-Board Battery Charger’ is closed to new replies.