Minn Kota "Most Accurate Electronic GPS Anchor Ever"

• hnd

No your not complaining , your the one judging people who have legitimate complaints about a product they paid alot of money for. I too have an older version ipilot that works great . My brother has a one year old version that’s a pos. As I stated earlier , something obviously changed.

i’m not judging anyone. lol.

nobody hardly complained until the xi5 came out. i fish regularly with guys with brand new ipilots w and w/o link. and no complaints. so obviously its either bad units that need to be warrantied, or user error. If MK is not doing anything about their bad units than thats a whole separate issue and they should make it right in some way. complain away.

wicathunter11
    Ferryville WI

My first ipilot which was a 12 volt terrova worked great on my old boat . I bought a new boat last year with a new ipilot 24 volt terrova and although I won’t call it garbage it’s definitely not as good as the old one. I sold my old one to a friend and it works great on his little boat. It’ll probably be a few years before I upgrade but most likely it will be a motorguide since minn kota definitely screwed up the newer ipilots and refuses to do anything about these units people have spent thousands on.

Kurt Turner
    Kasson, MN

Just read about the Ultrex on docsonars site aka Doc Samson.

Cable steer with the improved GPS/Bluetooth capability….

Hmmm… Perhaps this changes my opinion of MK. that combined with the incredible responses comparing other technologies and how it works similar. Always good to read other perspectives to right an angry mind.. Now what will these new technology units cost? That’ll be a big part of my next TM purchase.

Thanks for sharing this exciting info.

blank

Just read about the Ultrex on docsonars site aka Doc Samson.

Cable steer with the improved GPS/Bluetooth capability….

Hmmm… Perhaps this changes my opinion of MK. that combined with the incredible responses comparing other technologies and how it works similar. Always good to read other perspectives to right an angry mind.. Now what will these new technology units cost? That’ll be a big part of my next TM purchase.

Thanks for sharing this exciting info.

The Minn Kota Ultrex product line-up will consist of numerous i-Pilot- or i-Pilot Link- and US2-enabled combos, including 24-volt 80 lbs. thrust and 36-volt 112 lbs. thrust versions in 45”, 52” and 60” shaft lengths. Product available in late fall, 2016. Ultrex MSRP: $2199.99-$2799.99

http://www.minnkotamotors.com/Who-We-Are/News/Press-Releases/Details/Minn-Kota-Unveils-Ultrex-at-ICAST-2016/

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

My first gen unit worked great when I bought the new rig the new the motor was far worse. That is the issue. My other compliant with Johnson outdoors was the bird update. I updated the unit and my side Imaging switch side so the left is right side etc. I called and now no person answer as they had always had now. Is email. Was told I need to send unit in to get repaired. Which will cost me. Your update that messed it up?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.