Cisco Chain Results

• mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Tom:

As you are really the only one that I know in the great UP, I managed to pick up my MI license and fish over the border on Wed. trying to get away from the boat traffic on the Minocqua Chain. Didn’t work real hard at it, but really wanted to spend time on 1000 Island Lake and finally did. No fish to show for it, but we really only scratched the surface and had I been after it we may have been able to figure out something that would work. Did see fish on the locator, but either bass or ‘eyes and only carried muskie trolling stuff to checkout the lake and only got to look over a small portion of it and Cisco Lake. Going back up soon!!!

Mark

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

As soon as the back heals sufficiently and the weather cools I may get back up there…I have always had fairly good Musky action and of course other species are prevalent also…The huge cabbage fields on the east side are Bucktail Burners Heaven for 30-40″ Skies!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

There you are!!! I am assuming back surgery… I haven’t made it back up there, but am considering it for this Sunday. We have installed a couple of items up there and have made one really good contact for fishing. He seems to be traveling right now as I have not been able to get a hold of him lately. Really think that 1000 Island could be a dynamite night walleye bite right now also. Hope your back is feeling better now!!!

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.