fishing Little Bay De Noc

• Paul Delaney

I was out on the Bay of Little Bay De Noc yesterday casting for Walleyes and had an incredible day of fishing. It was one of those days that you would expect to have tough fishing with bluebird skies and high sun along with no wind. I began fishing at 9am and fished until shortly after sunset and ended up boating 26 out of 32 fish that I had on. All the fish that I caught during the Day came casting the Rapala Rippin Rap and then at sunset I set up atrolling Pass on one of my favorite deep water trolling areas and shortly after getting all lines in the water one of my Leadcore lines with a floating Rapala went back with a 29 inch Walleye and as I was releasing that fish another leadcore line went back with a Rapala flat Rap with another 29 inch Walleye and then came the big winds that were forecasted so trolling a short while longer with a long boat ride left it was time to call it a good day but not before another bite on the floating Rapala and that fish got off but by all means an awesome day of fishing. I will be back on the water tomorrow and keep things posted.

Paul Delaney

http://www.lateeyessportfishing.com

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Yea !!! Buddy !!!!!

I miss LBDN… it’s been several years

bigpike

Wow, I need to fish that area one of these years….

kegger1919
    Eau Claire WI

Was up there a month ago and it was nothing like that. Maybe we will have to make trip later in the year. But I did get my PB there though. Good Job and Good Luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.