GREEEEEN!

• docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Could someone go out and mow the lake—man, this is getting old—and disgusting. think my boat will see elsewhere until this mellows out or I get my sinus’s cauterized.

currently, in Menomonie, we must be celebrating St. Patrick’s day all summer long. Maybe green beer would help the situation.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Yeah, you Wisc people need to do something about your water. It’s nasty. I really don’t enjoy going to the in-laws cabin in Turtle Lake due to the green water you can almost walk on.

The benefit to farming isn’t nearly worth the negative affects on the watershed.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

I bet the fumes are close to unbearable down by the library. Doc go check it out and let me know how it smells

stretchout
    Menomonie, WI

It wasn’t bad the last time I went out in town…of course that was over a month ago.

I’ve been out a couple times in the past week or so up river. There’s been enough flow that it’s OK there. And enough smallies, white bass, and slimy hammer handles to keep the boys interested.

Good thing it’s been warm enough to keep windows closed.

darrin_bauer
    Inactive
    Menomonie Wi.

Just driving by it every day is enough to keep me off it. There has been a boat almost every day fishing the shallow hump 350 yards to the southeast of Boyscout Island, never had much luck there but that boat has been planted there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.