Anything going on Menomin?

• coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Been out of the loop and haven’t hit Menomin for a while. Between vacation in Colorado, spending time on Pepin, and just getting back from a few days on Green Bay, I just haven’t been able to get on Menomin. Sounds rough, doesn’t it!! Any good bite going out there? Fishing on the bay was pretty decent. I have never posted any pictures before, but will try to attach a few that we caught on our latest excursion.

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Unable to post pictures. Would the file be to large for the pics to work? If so could someone help me change this, maybe Leinie if you read this?

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Yep could be too large. Try sending me one and aIl check it out. You can also cliick the photo with your right mouse butten then choose properties. That will tell you how large it is. A very easy way to size a pic is to choose the photo you want and click email this file in the left column. next a window will appear that says make photo smaller. Click ok and an email page will appear with the attached photo in the body of the email. Simply click and drag it to a folder you want to save them in and it will be at a size that should work. When you choose that you want to add a pic and hit browse a window will come up and you just choose where you saved your resized photo click and open that folder and double ckick the one you want. Wow that sonds worse than what it is coot. Give it a try or email it to me at [email protected].
    hope this helped and didn’t make things worse. Steve

Don Hanson

Coot, I was wondering where you got off to. I assume you are fishing the bay for a tourney? Good action on Menomin for the past couple of months. Trolling the main lake flats with floaters. Some dandy perch, eye, and pike action. See ya on the water, Don

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Thanks for the info Don. We were just up on the Bay for a few days of fun fishing. Had a good time & the fish cooperated. Plenty of eyes in the 24″ to 27″ range. Lots of decent action as almost every spot we fished had eyes on it! Never did tie into a real hog while we were there, but a good average size. Man I like fishing that body of water. Steve, I e-mailed you a couple of pics as I was unable to change their size, in fact I think I e-mailed you twice as I was unsure if the first one worked. Hope to hit Menomin this week & maybe Wissota also.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Yep got both of those monster files. We will have to figure out what you need to do to get them sized smaller. Maybe your camera has numerous settings. Check your manual and see if there is a size they suggest for emails and viewing on the web. Your pics came out really nice but they were in the range of 600,000 bytes each. We can only do 100,000 on the site.What kind of a camera do you have anyway. I’ll post them on the lake Mich forum and you can say something about them. Steve

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Pictures look great. Thanks Steve.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.