Open waters

• schmidtysbait
    Menomonie, WI

Hello all just to let you guys and gals know the lake is open but not to much action. But on the river is a different story walleye’s and suckers are starting to hit a nice 21″ walleye done by sana dairy and the park are hitting sm crawllers and Fatheads so there starting to hit just wanted to let you guys know ok Stop in and say Hi

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Thanks for the report I’ll be swinging in picking up some crawlers and hitting the river tonight. I think btmfinder and another friend are planning on hitting the Chippewa tonight.I think we will split up and see where their biting (hopefully they are) The water is fishable now and there is even a bank to stand on. Catch ya later. Steve

mikeyj

hey schmidty, could you tell me where your baitshop is located? or did Ken’s Archery go up for sale and you bought it? i go up there about 6 times a year for fishing and turkey hunting, and was just wondering if there is another bait shop in town…if so that would be great!

Don Hanson

Schmidty bought the bait shop from Ken. Tried a short time for crappies today. The lake is needs to clear up some for a good bite to take place. Water temp running between 48 and 52 degrees.

mikeyj

thanks for the reply and report don

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.