marine accessories

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

saw a awesome mounts to hold sonar that won at I-Cast. Big and solid aluminum and now they make a mini. Saw it on a bass show after IDO Sunday. NOT Johnny Ray or Ram. Anyone know what there called. Want to get those for new boat. Very beefy and look like all aluminum made on a CNC.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

I am just guessing here….but a Kong mount? TH marine carries them. I highly suggest sitting down when you open up the link as these mounts are not cheap! I know a lot of BASS Elite guys run these

TH Marine Kong mounts

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

I was going to suggest Cisco also. Hey Jeff, you outfitting a new boat? Won’t be able to recognise you on Koshkonong now that the Alumacraft is sold. Bob

munchy
    NULL

What’s the reason to go with mounts such as those over considerably cheaper Ram mounts?

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

What’s the reason to go with mounts such as those over considerably cheaper Ram mounts?

No reason- Thank you all

Alagnak Pete
    Lakeville

I had the largest ram mount available and the graph would move in heavy chop. The cisco mount is rock solid and not much more money.

Ryan Hughes

I had the largest ram mount available and the graph would move in heavy chop. The cisco mount is rock solid and not much more money.

+1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.