Marcum LS 6 for Sale 435.00 TYD + Paypal fees

• papaperch

Two years ago when I was ordering some electronic stuff for myself. Long time fish partner stops over while I’m in middle of it.

Tell him sit down on the puter while I throw coffee on. So he says how bout throwing one of them LS-6’s on your order. He fumbles for his wallet and has no cash just cards. He says hell just use my card. Nope I says your order will qualify us for free shipping. Just give me the dough when she gets here. We finish up the order and I say will call you when they give us the tracking number.

Those were the last words I ever spoke to him. Two later I get a phone call from his now widow. After the shock was over I knew I was never going to tell her about the Marcum. Since he was about 12 years younger and a lot better health. I just assumed I would be the first between the two of us.

I have turned it on and demonstrated it for a couple people. Who said they were interested. Other than that it is brand new. At first I thought I would just keep it as a back up. I just can’t stand looking at it though.

Since I live in Ohio it will require shipping. I will pay for the shipping. Provided you buy own battery and charger for it. It is a lead acid 12 and the weight would kill the shipping. Besides a lithium battery and charger would give the buyer a lot better system. Will come with everything else. The bag , LS6 unit , transducer. I think the Paypal fee will be just under 13.00. Please no lower offers I am down enough on deal already. If I don’t sell will just have to find a better hiding place for it. Money order no extra charge but I felt buyers would feel safer with paypal.

So if you can use it great. If not at least remember story when you order something for someone else.

papaperch

UNIT is on HOLD awaiting Funds. The fellah that is getting it measures up to the dear friend I lost. ALthough Jerry , was big physically , he was even bigger mentally. A more imposing bigger man you ever met.

Jerry and I would always laugh at the kids who seen us catching fish on the ice. I am 6-1 Jerry stood 6-7 easy. But the kids always went to him first. They sensed he was as harmless as Yogi bear. His wife stood bout 5-2 on her best day. Two guesses who ruled the domain. By the way she was a par excellent ice angler herself.

Every now and then on the ice one our ” students ” see me on the ice. More people than I miss him.

papaperch

The Unit has been sold Thanks Cody

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.