Marco island Florida charter help

• NofHwy8
    baldwin, WI

The fam and I are headed to Marko island Florida in early March. Anyone know of a charter that is reasonable and family friendly? How do you guys go about chartering? Look online? Yellow pages? Cruise the marina and find a guy who’s available? Thanks in advance

frank z

Ben Olsen fishing hardcore.com check him out great guy.

wormdunker

Fish on Marco. Captain Chris. One thing I know about Charters, you need to tell them what you are looking for in the trip. We went out with Captain Chris and I would comfortably say he did everything he could to get us on fish. Once we filled the ice chest with eaters, he took us after bigger fish at his expense. he stayed out longer than he needed too and drive farther than he needed to to get my boys on some big King mackerel. It really was a fantastic trip. Look him up on facecrack.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Marco island has a few great fishing opportunities from shore this time of the year if you’re looking for that as well. I can send a PM if you’re interested!

NofHwy8
    baldwin, WI

Thanks guys!

wormdunker

parallel cast the shore line at Tiger tail beach for Reds, snook and trout with spoons or paddle tails.

We found chatterbaits to work really good too.

We waded the back waters at tiger tail too and found some nice snook mourned the mangroves.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Jon Seabold is someone I’d highly recommend for inshore fishing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.