Mall of America

• buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Very few details have been confirmed about the shooting at MOA, but regardless it’s a sad situation. I haven’t been there in many years and don’t really see another reason to go back.

Part of me thinks it’s weird to see many malls and department stores closing their doors for good, but then I see instances like this and am thankful to be able to shop locally for some goods, and order 90% of everything else in online in today’s messed up world.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Well, when there are no consequences for breaking the law…….

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Sounds like it was another fight between a couple groups and ended with someone shooting.

munchy
    NULL

Sounds like it was another fight between a couple groups and ended with someone shooting.

Yup, two groups of black males got unto a fight, one moron decided murder was the better option.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I heard light rail was the death of the mall.

haleysgold
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mahtofire14 wrote:</div>

Yup, two groups of black males got unto a fight, one moron decided murder was the better option.

Now that’s a shocker. shock

Ripjiggen

Hardly. Might have something to do with it being -40 below. Not exactly a lot of things for thug life to do outside.

munchy
    NULL

Hardly. Might have something to do with it being -40 below. Not exactly a lot of things for thug life to do outside.

Same thing happened in August, what can be blamed for that one if not the dumba$$es behind the trigger?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

That place does seem to attract a fair amount of riff riff nowadays.

breakerbreaker
    Inactive

Imma just sit back and eat my popcorn on this one. I give it another 4 hours before its closed jester

breakerbreaker
    Inactive

………………..

cass

Last time I was there I see James Holst.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Some info on the web that says a sizeable contingent of NY Giants were at the MOA when that went down!!

isu22andy

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ripjiggen wrote:</div>

Same thing happened in August, what can be blamed for that one if not the dumba$$es behind the trigger?

Poor parenting

icex

If you’re in there just congregating and loitering not shopping not eating not using any of the services besides the bathroom out you go.

stout93
    Becker MN

I like that Booker Hodges.

Don’t know alot about him but seems like a potential future political candidate….Governor maybe..??

David Anderson
    Dayton, MN

40 million people a year visit the MOA. You have a much greater chance of being killed just driving there. Although it does happen, unless you are a gang member or an idiot, the real probable scenario would be a stray bullet. Now downtown Minneapolis…uffda.

Umy
    South Metro

Apparently it is the largest single potential location for a terrorist threat in the states ?!?!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Apparently it is the largest single potential location for a terrorist threat in the states ?!?!

Yup, they been saying that for years.
    Deliveries get the once over pretty good. They slide the mirrors under the vehicles checking for bombs.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Umy wrote:</div>

Yup, they been saying that for years.
    Deliveries get the once over pretty good. They slide the mirrors under the vehicles checking for bombs.

Lol I work there weekly. The security checks are pretty equal to the airport

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.