Making money on your knees….

• nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

If you do it like myself, a lot (don’t get cute), you need Proknee kneepads. Not too many times I’m completely and utterly floored by a product. Changed my life to say the least.

I’d go on and on about these things, but bottom line invest in your health and pick em up. I haven’t worked this much in my life, and my body hasn’t felt this good, ever.

They are in stock at Walcro around the twin cities or available online.

http://proknee.com/

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

And I thought this post was gonna be about……….you know what I mean..

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

I have not purchased a set yet but from you and everyone I talk to they do wonders. Hopefully this spring I will in vest in them. Be better than the old boat cushion I’m using now.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

You won’t regret it!

The first few days you’ll actually be sore. Not an injury sore but more of a healing sore, muscles adjusting.

If you wear boots as I did, you might have to change those up too FYI. The knee pad extends all the way down to the ankle, and the height of the boot made it quite uncomfortable. Nice pair of sneakers fixed that.

desperado

I thought this was gonna be about Joel Osteen

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Dang I was really struggling for Valentine day ideas…

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Dang I was really struggling for Valentine day ideas…

For when Next Year?

You won’t regret it!

The first few days you’ll actually be sore. Not an injury sore but more of a healing sore, muscles adjusting.

If you wear boots as I did, you might have to change those up too FYI. The knee pad extends all the way down to the ankle, and the height of the boot made it quite uncomfortable. Nice pair of sneakers fixed that.

Do they keep your toes pointed down?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I thought this was gonna be about Joel Osteen

rotflol

Do they keep your toes pointed down?

That’s the part to get use to. They are meant for “walking” on your knees, and keeping the toes straight out, not down, maximizes their usefulness.
    After a 12-15hr day of installing with the old pads that night my knees were literally wobbly, almost felt they were going to just give out at any time. Same long day in the Proknees I actually look forward to kneeling BC they feel so good. It’s restricted some movement, but nothing I consider to be a negative.
    Refinishing my first 2 staircases with them last couple days….forget about it. The way they distribute the weight on the whole shin feels like you are kneeling on a platform.

live2fishmillelacs
    Blaine, MN

I have tried many types of knee pads when I was a carpet installer. I found that anything that wrapped around my legs at all, would cause water to form in my knee caps. Walcro has pants with built in knee pads. In my opinion they are the best.
    change the knee pads often (for those doing cement floor work). My knees never felt better, and they never restrict your movement.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

You sound like a flooring installer? At least being on the knees is better on the back. ;-) I’ve left the flooring (sports) manufacturing industry as of last Thursday but I had some 70+ year old customers and I wondered how in the world they could still walk. Some tough old birds there. ;-)

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Well Steak and XX day is coming up March 14th, remind your better half that February 14th was her day and March 14th is our day. If you do not know what it is google it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.