Mac’s Twin Bay for sale

• buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I went out of there for my first time last winter and was pleased with what they offered. It was more of a “boys weekend” type outing, but they met our expectations and seemed reasonable while we caught some fish and enjoyed ourselves.

It’s a tough industry on a lake that makes things even tougher with politics, physical changes, etc. Hopefully someone can invest and run with it.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Interesting. Did not see that one coming up for sale.

-J.

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Kevin runs a great operation. I have my perm fish house out of there. He has built up a good business. I guess it’s time to take the money and run.

munchy
    NULL

How old is Kevin? Could he be just wanting to cut some stress(while hopefully making some money) on his way to retirement? He’s owned the place for almost 30 years.

Ripjiggen

More likely scenario. Not everyone that owns a resort wants to own it till they die. It’s solid resort I’m sure someone will jump on it.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Just saw the same place selling Mac’s Twin Bay has listed Twin Pines for sale as well.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

There are lots of people raking in big bucks these days who think resorts are a good investment. So most resort owners always have their resort for sale in hopes of catching that one buyer with more money than sense.

Every resort on the Ash River Trail & Kab. are for sale I think.

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Add Portside to the list. Steve Johnson, on his FB video update yesterday, said it was being listed on the MLS

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Looks like we have a sale pending for Mac’s

beardly
    Hastings, Mn

Looks like we have a sale pending for Mac’s

Any idea of who? Local person?

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

No idea. The website displayed “Sale Pending”.

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Sale completed last week. The same people that bought McQuoids Inn purchased the resort. Kevin will stay on this year during the transition. Same lake crew also.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Congrats to the sellers, good luck to the new owners.

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

I went out of there for my first time last winter and was pleased with what they offered. It was more of a “boys weekend” type outing, but they met our expectations and seemed reasonable while we caught some fish and enjoyed ourselves.

It’s a tough industry on a lake that makes things even tougher with politics, physical changes, etc. Hopefully someone can invest and run with it.

Anyone know who the group is that’s buying up multiple resorts?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.