Lure variety is fun and at times a no-brainer!

• Spoon Minnow

As you can see from the following examples, the lateral line coupled with seeing a lure move stimulate strikes even from inactive fish and more so from schoolies that become contagious with the overwhelming need to strike even after seeing many fish caught. Cone tails and blunted tail grubs proved that this year:

Spoon Minnow

Nice when most any lure worked yesterday.
    null
    clear flat tail grub

Attachments:
    1. wvEw7BH.jpg

2. wp-hot-dog.jpg

3. fin1.jpg

4. wvEw7BH-1.jpg

5. IMG_0240.jpg

MX1825

Spoon pics are very cool! waytogo

And you must be a genius to get all those pictures to load.
    I have no luck posting pictures. frown

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Awesome good !

Spoon Minnow

Thanks guys. A major weather change is coming and fish went crazy in different areas of the lake. I even had three deer in my backyard I’ve never seen that close eating grass.

I wish I knew how to delete one pic that was posted 2x but posting in any case is easy:
    If you have an online photo storage site like imgur.com, press the img box above, copy the
    BBcode on IMGUR and paste.

To upload a shot, press the Choose File box, open a photo on your PC and then ‘open’ it. It will be posted immediately. But once posted, impossible to delete or arrange photos.

Attachments:
    1. SS55OyC.jpg

Spoon Minnow

Thanks. I approximate its weight at over 5.5 lbs. Mud cats run smaller.

MX1825

Spoon
    Whatever you said about posting pictures is WAY above my technical IQ. You might as well be talking to a stump. tongue

Spoon Minnow

MX1825 do you have photos stored anywhere on your computer? You can access then from in-depth outdoors.
    Place a photo on your pc where you can access it.
    Press the [Choose File] button at the bottom. It will show you the photo or photos in the location you stored it on. Highlight the photo and press [open].
    At the bottom, you’ll see [IMG_#.jpg]. You can add another by pressing [Add another file] and repeating the above

Photos will show up in the post as attachments which can not be deleted from the post:

Attachments:
    1. IMG_4043.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.