Storage Nets in Bow?

• nodakbassmaster
    Black Hills, SD

Lookin at some of the new Lunds, I see some come with the bungee storage nets along the sides for the front around the deck…

Anyone done this to theirs? Found a decently priced supplier for the nets?

jd318
    NE Nebraska

I put those in my bow (not a Lund, though.) I really like them. Really keeps things from flying around or stumbling over items. When I do switch boats, hopefully I can implement those cargo nets again.

trucker
    Prairie DuChien WI.

I have them in my crestliner.They are very handy. I keep my dock bumpers and ropes in them along with other things.Makes it easy to get things out when you are on trailer to.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Got them in my Mr Pike. Cabelas has them and I’ve seen at Fleet Farm.

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

My Brand X boat came with them and yes I have them stuffed full of crap

yetiwalleye

Yes, i put them in my 175 alumacraft. Very nice. I got mine at gander.

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

I have an older boat and when I sold my tacoma truck, I used the net I had added to the cab. It was of similar dimensions.
    It keeps things off the floor and makes the boat fish “bigger” than it’s actual dimensions would appear.

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

I have three of these in my Alumacraft Navigator. Two in the bow and one back by the tiller seat. These are great to keep bags of plastics or hats and gloves in while running or just to keep them out of the way. I even put life jackets, boat bumpers, and my launch rope behind them.

I have seen these at Fleet Farm and Gander but could not recall who had the better price.

nodakbassmaster
    Black Hills, SD

I did find this one on Gander’s website that I had not seen before, but could not find one on Farm Fleet website…

Gander one looks to be about the right size too, little tall, but the right length.

Anyone have any experience with this one? No reviews and there is no Gander nearby.
    Gander Net link

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

I installed 2 in my crestliner I purchased mine at fleet farm ,automotive section.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Here is the Cabelas link. Same as I got at Fleet Farm.

web page

jd318
    NE Nebraska

Those are the ones I got, but I don’t think I paid that much for them. I may have gotten them on sale though.

nodakbassmaster
    Black Hills, SD

Quote:

Here is the Cabelas link. Same as I got at Fleet Farm.

web page

I just ordered me one of these earlier today!

I also have one of these on the way to compare

Another net link

I got a few of various sizes of another brand at the house that I got clearanced at sears a couple years ago for $2 to $3 each… don’t recall the brand right now. Once I get them all together I’ll try and put up a comparison…

nodakbassmaster
    Black Hills, SD

in case anyone is curious…

Rig-rite net

Highland 48-60″ x 12″

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.