Lund Classic SS

• duckguy
    New Ulm, Minnesota

Looking into a newer boat, and have seen a few of the Lund classic ss 1775’s advertised. Up grading from my old alumacraft competitor. Did some research on the classics, but didn’t find much for on the water info. Anyone have any experience with this model Lund?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome to Ido!

I can’t help you with your Classic question…but I was just looking at the Fury the other day. Lund seems to be paying attention to the folks the don’t want to spend $30k on a boat.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Lund seems to be paying attention to the folks the don’t want to spend $30k on a boat.

BK, they’re called wives!

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

I have a 1660 Classic SS and have been more than happy with the ride and the set up.

The seating is comfortable and I can say nothinhg but good about this model.

Mine is 4 years old.

If there are any questions I can answer for you, please ask.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Lund seems to be paying attention to the folks the don’t want to spend $30k on a boat.

BK, they’re called wives!

Now that’s funny.

dog2th
    Omaha, NE

There are deals to be had right now. I’d suggest finding out exactly what model you want. My friend bought an 05 Lund Pro Sport 17 ft with a 115 4 stroke for about 13k. Nice boat, has everything a non-tourney fisherman could want and is very maneuverable and versatile.

Can’t really lose with any Lund.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.