Bimini Top Question

• beanman
    Omaha

I have a 2012 1775 Pro V single console. I was wondering if it’s possible to put a lund bimini top on there. I can’t find any photos of how they are constructed. The dealer I talked to made it sound like it attached to the windshield so I’d have to have a walk-thru model to make it work. I am assuming they attach to the sport-track somehow. Just wondering if anyone out there has installed one on a single console lund. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I’m considering measuring and purchasing one off of wholesale marine if Lund can’t help me.

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

Lund does make a top will work. They don’t however attach to the windshield on a single console. Their are different models to choose from. For instance one model has basically just the top which is similar to like what a pontoon would have. Another style actually comes down to the front to act like a windshield. Contact Hoots Sports in Perham, MN and they can help you out.

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

Try WholesaleMarine.com or Overtons.com both carry my different styles & colors of Bimini tops & I think if you spend more than a $100 shipping is free as well!

beanman
    Omaha

Hoots is who I talked to (and who I bought the Pro V from) and I left with more questions than answers. I didn’t talk to Matt on this particular occasion. I talked to the guy right up front when you come into the dealer. Maybe I should talk to the parts guys to get the scoop?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.