WTB – Full standup Cockpit – Lund Fisherman 1800

• irishman

Hello to all – I am looking for a Full Standup Cockpit cover for my 2000 Lund Fisherman 1800. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can buy one?

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Last I checked they could still be ordered from Lund… (2003 Fisherman 1700) as I wanted the back and side curtains for my top. Never did buy one, as they were what I thought, crazy expensive. Sure there has to be guys out there that bought them, and have never even used it, I never went looking hard, but still want one.

tr
    Plymouth

Good day
    Canvas Craft in maple grove can make you any thing you need. theyare a custom shop and do great work.
    there info is on the web.

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

I am real happy with the full canvas job Permatop did on my brand new Lund 1675 Impact.

They did everything in the pics plus the wind block that goes below the windshield and between the consoles.

I especially like the full eisenglass.

Seems when you want the top closed you also will want the bow up a little and being able to stand and see the water is pretty desirable.

Was out on Kabetogama this spring and it was incredible during a really heavy rain with a ton of wind.

The spot lock was reading 10 while holding.

Permatop

Lake Minnetonka

http://www.permatop.com

952 472 7800

Chuck Melcher

Eye… can I ask, just roughly how much that may have been? I have the top, and frame work so just need the sides and back, but it gives me a got feel for more thinking.

kevinh1570
    New Richmond, Wi

I also have a lund fisherman and have wanted to finish off the sides and back also. Its not cheap I’m waiting to pay my boat off and its one of the first things on my list to buy. Eye that top piece is awsome being able to stand fully is a must. The wife wants the bow cushions…..I think its canvas, new prop, then bow cushions

irishman

Eye, How much did that amazing cover cost you?

Chuck Melcher

Kevin-

I have the cushions… been in the once in like six years. Kids always find a couple towels stay cooler in the sun, and work fine.

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

I really lucked out on the canvas.
    The dealer said the canvas from Lund would take a few months to get when I purchased the boat new in Jan 2012.
    I was asked if I minded if they had it done custom locally.
    Choice of color
    Full front Eisenglas
    Same price as Lund would have charged.

“Duh”.

tonneau cover
    wind guard between consoles
    full bimini top
    bimini top cover
    side curtains
    fowl weather curtain
    most of it snaps into the pro trak

It was all part of the package for a left over 2011
    but I am thinking it was about $2000
    I am not sorry I opted for any of it.
    I have run at speed with it up.
    just need to remember to snap the windshield
    or it will unsnap the fowl weather curtain for you.

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

I just went back and ran through the Lund Boat Builder to rebuild this as a 2013

What I have is the “complete top” in the Lund catalog
    includes suntop, walkway, tonneau, side and aft curtains
    and prices out at $2155 now.

Jasiu
    Brooklyn Park, MN

I just went back and ran through the Lund Boat Builder to rebuild this as a 2013

What I have is the “complete top” in the Lund catalogincludes suntop, walkway, tonneau, side and aft curtainsand prices out at $2155 now.

How is the top holding up for you after several years? Im debating on getting a fishing top done, possibly the full setup like you have. Debating between Permatop and CanvasCraft. Do you use the curtains and back much? Seems like a nice idea and looks great but not sure how much a person would actually use the full setup? Any input would be appreciated – Thanks!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

If you use the back curtain beware of carbon monoxide poisoning. Keep a couple of zippers open to allow fresh air.

Old thread i know, but the gas will kill you none the less.

xplorer
    Cloquet, MN

I’ve had the full top-set on my 2012 Tyee since buying it (had a full topset on my 2000 ProSport before that). At that time the Lund canvas work was done by Taylor Made. I’ve run with the full set on up to about 40mpg while cruising Voyageurs Nat’l Park. Since I fish Superior and Rainy/Namakan quite often, I have used the set Alot!
    The set has held up very well, it has gone thru some pretty big storms when we are camping out on the islands in VNP.
    One of the big things to me is always the zippers, and there have been no issues so far with these.
    I’ll be heading to Rainy on thursday morning for a week’s camping trip to the East end, and I’ll bet the topset will be on half the nights were there.
    The side curtains get used alot more than the back and bow canvas (I use those mostly at night when rain/storms are predicted to come thru camp)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.