Lund pro-v graphics

• woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

I recently purchased a 2005 Lund Pro- V magnum se and it’s an RCL edition and I need to replace one of the graphics that says Team Lund and I really don’t know where to even start looking. I have tried to going to Lunds website with no luck, besides if I remember everything has to go through a dealer anyway. So any help on this is really appreciated ..Thanks

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

You said you needed to replace “one” of the graphics. Does that mean one is still intact? If so shoot a picture and measure it and run it to a graphic sign shop, they should be able to size and print it out. Or even a Minuteman Press (print shop) if you have one nearby.

kwp
    Eden Prairie

I have tried to going to Lunds website with no luck, besides if I remember everything has to go through a dealer anyway. So any help on this is really appreciated ..Thanks

Going through a Lund dealer/website for 13 year decals/graphics will be a complete waste a time. Even contacting Lund (now Brunswick) will also be a waste a time…Been there, done that with a 2002 Lund Pro V.

The problem is they don’t inventory those older graphics if you want them to match the current year of the boat. Plus, the “Lund” brand has been sold and changed over several times and they don’t have good records of older suppliers and artwork.

The challenge is finding someone who has the actual Lund decal artwork of the decals you are looking for. Yes, any graphics shop can make decals but they need artwork to match your boat or they will want pictures/measurements to get it close. Again, been there, done that.

Try StraightLine Graphics in new York Mills. He has a lot of the actual Lund decal artworks for older models he can exact match. Be patient with him and you may have to leave a message but he was able to 100% match the decals of my older ProV at a very reasonable price.

https://www.straightlinegraphics.net/

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

Thanks for the tips guys..going to start calling Monday morning !!

B-man

Great Lakes Skipper carries a ton of replacement parts and graphics.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.