Lund Boat Cover/good service

• Rick Janssen

I bought a new Lund boat cover last Nov after I had put my new to me boat away for the year. I loved the cover, snaps worked great, pretty easy to get on and off. My boat does not get many miles on it and often for short trips I don’t even have the cover on. I noticed on a trip in Aug that one of the loop tie downs in the back had ripped out. I did not think much about it since it was only one. In Sept I made a trip up to MN from Ia and on the way home ALL the little rubber tie downs ripped out. I had to stop often to try and rig up something to keep the back of the cover from flapping away. I cobbled it up and made it home. I made a call to the Lund dealer where I boat my cover and he had me send him photos, which he sent in to Lund. They told me to send it back to them and they would repair it. Well, I took the boat out once more before I was going to send in the cover and it TOTALLY ripped up the entire back section of the cover. I sent it in to Lund and my BRAND NEW cover showed up Friday. Not a repaired one, but brand new. All new hardware and poles if I wanted to replace anything. I am totally impressed by the service. I am not sure if I just had something faulty with the little rubber loops or what. Hopefully this one will perform better, but I am totally impressed with the Lund service on this item.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.