LCX 111

• Jason_N
    St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

I am having a problem with my 111. It won’t boot-up. It just goes to the initial screen that says “LCX 111C HD”. I can’t get it to go to the map screen. I can’t even get it to power down, I have to turn the master switch in the boat. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks!

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Try a soft reset.

With unit off press and hold the pages button and
    simultaneouly press and hold the power button until the map
    appears.

Report back on if it helped.

Jason_N

I have tried both the soft and hard resets, nothing….It will not get past that initial screen. I can see the line go across the botton of the page, but nothing happens.

brad0383
    Farmington, MN

Software may be corrupt, try downloading the latest software and stick in the slot and turn it on.

Steelers

Take out your mapping chips then start it up.

Jason_N

There is no chip in it. This all started with I tried to install the latest GPS puck update. The Lowrance wedsite said I had to do that before I installed the latest software.

And just as a side note, I cannot get anywhere with Lowrance’s service dept. I have sat on hold for a total of 54 minutes, and can’t get anyone on the phone, and no replies to any of my emails….is there any wonder Hummingbird is where they are? I know I will be looking at them first from now on….(sorry, had to get that off my chest!!)

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Jason,

PM sent, hope it helps.

Jason_N

Appreciate it Tim…I will give it a try again tomorrow morning. I’m just a little freaked out because I have a tourney this weekend….

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Did you give the Capitan a call? If he can’t help you, no one can.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.