Quote:

A new update is available for all the Lowrance HDS units, version 2.1.30.58

See it here: http://www.lowrance.com/en/Downloads…tware-Updates/

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

Jim

Here’s what I get when I click on your link:

Quote:

Incorrect link

The link you gave does not work, either because the page it points to has been deleted or moved. If you clicked on a link, please inform the site’s webmaster that the link is faulty.

If you have found anything that doesn’t work, let us know so we can correct the error that may be causing the problem (don’t forget to describe what you did to generate the error).

My HDS 8 is a mess. I’m going to need to try any updates available ASAP to see if that fixes some of my issues.

jim-c
    Minot, ND

Hmmm, that’s weird. Must be something in the site formatting?

For anyone looking for this info:

http://www.lowrance.com/en/Downloads/

Then click on “Product Software Updates”

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Here’s the update for the 8.

HDS-8 Update 2.1.30.58

My unit takes forever to update maps as the unit tries to refresh the image when the boat is in motion. This update sounds like it addresses the issue.

Quote:

Much faster loading time for all Lowrance charts.

rogerr
    Maplewood, MN

Here is a description of the new update… Hope that helps

>>> Software Update Notification (June 5, 2009): Following the release of HDS Update 2.0.30.50 on May 15, 2009, field reports indicated a concern with HDS units not reading select U.S. lake maps on a limited number of Navionics charts. Specifically, the problem is known to affect portions of lake maps on Navionics HotMaps Premium North and HotMaps Premium East 2009 charts.

Now available for download, this more recent HDS software release — 2.1.30.58 — corrects the limited number of concerns previously experienced with 2.0.30.50 (as noted above). In addition, this latest HDS software update will also dramatically increase the speed of loading times for all Lowrance cartography. <<<

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.