Ifinder Expedition Color

• John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

My handheld has quit locking on to satelites and I have done everything that Lowrance has told me to do. I have come to the conclusion that the gps needs to be fixed. Does anyone know of a place that fixes handhelds?

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Sorry to say it – but good luck. Like most other small electronics today the repair will most likely cost more than a new unit. I’d check direct with lowrance to see what they say.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

I know someone who has 2 virtually brand new iFinders that he is looking to sell with map chips included.

PM sent

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Join the group!! Mine made it a whole three years It is a sweet flaw that Lowrance will not cover Do a quick search. If you have one that works it is only a matter of time. Lowrance can kiss my Sorry for the spazz out

phigs
    Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

Join the group!! Mine made it a whole three years It is a sweet flaw that Lowrance will not cover Do a quick search. If you have one that works it is only a matter of time. Lowrance can kiss my Sorry for the spazz out

how do you really feel?

rangerforme

Yep, your better off going shopping for a new one. They might not even fix them period anymore.

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

Lowrance will fix them, but it is cheaper just to bye a new handheld from Reed’s. I did bye a new one, I just was wondering if anyone out here knows of someone that can fix them for a cheaper cost. My Expedition lasted two years, not a very good unit the way it sounds.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.