Lowrance x97

• Jacob Gervais

I was given a lowrance x97 unit but with no power cords. Anyone know where I can find the power and transducer? Also I was given a minn kota powerdrive that has a built in transducer and a 3 prong cable coming up from it. Anyone know what I can use this for? Pictures below.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3503-1.jpg

2. IMG_3504-2-1.jpg

3. IMG_3505-2-1.jpg

4. IMG_3503.jpg

5. IMG_3505-2.jpg

6. IMG_3504-2.jpg

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Might help to mention your location so others close by might be able to help. Power cord can be purchased from any online reseller. If you are hooking this up in front your trolling motor has it appears a built in us2 transducer “built in sonar in the bottom of the trolling motor. So all you will need is a lowrance to us2 connector and you can plug it into the trolling motor. If you check the classified adds here you might be able to find those connectors at a discount. Good luck

james k purintun

I have all the cables and the transducer built in to my trolling motor. Are you interested in selling your graph?

Jacob Gervais

Yeah I would sell the u it if that’s what your wondering, I would also like to know where you go the cord to go from the trolling motor to the Lowrance, I’m from Minnesota btw. Look my name up on Facebook and message me your number.

Jacob Gervais

Can anyone send me a link that fits the us2 connector I have, all of the ones I’m finding are 4 pin

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

I might be incorrect on the us2 connector you said it was a power drive but it might be v1. I would contact minnkota they might be able to help you unless someone else chimes in. Or just sell it to james!

Jacob Gervais

Yeah it’s a us1, I’m just gonna get a us1 and splice it into the Lowrance adapter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.